Ulangan Harian Dengan Blog
A. Silanglah (X) salah satu huruf: a, b, c, d, atau e sebagai jawaban yang paling benar untuk soal- soal berikut di bawah ini!
1. Lily : “..... to my friend, Aca?
Aca : “How do you do?”
Endah : “How do you do?”
a. I’ll introduce
b. You are introduced
c. Let me introduce you
d. Won’t you introduce
e. I’m fine thanks
2. Rafi : “Mira this is my friend, Susan”.
Mira : “Hi, Susan. Pleased to meet you”.
Susan : “....”
a. How are you?
b. Is it your name?
c. Well, great your name.
d. Please to meet you too.
e. I have been waiting for you.
3. Rio : “Hi, Anton. How are you Anton?”
Anton : “.... I am fine thanks. And you?”
Rio : “I’m fine too.”
a. Hi, good morning
b. Please to meet you
c. How do you do?
d. Pretty well
e. Hi, Rio
4. Andy : Today is your first day in our school. What are you
going to do then?
Siska : “.....”
What is the most appropriate response to say next?
a. I want to go to your school.
b. Because I am a new student
c. I will introduce myself to some student
d. My purpose is to study here.
e. The reason is that my father moves to this town.
5. What is the most proper sentence to complete the conversation below?
Q: _______________
A: I like Math and English.
B. Complete the paragraph with good pronouns that you have heard.
https://www.liveworksheets.com/rb1017946ix
C. Answer the question based on the dialogue.
Harry : How do you do? How do you do, Little Boy?
Anna : How do you do? .
Arga : It’s nice to meet you, Mr…….er……….
Harry : Just call me Harry.
Affandy : What are you doing here?
Harry : I am picking up my wife. She works here.
Affandy : What does she do?
Harry : She is an accountant.
Affandy : Oh I see. How long have you been married?
Harry : It has been four months.
Affandy : I don’t know you’ve married.
Harry : I am sorry I didn’t invite you. We married in Spain. She is Spaniard. There she is
coming. Betty, this is Affandy, my old friend, and these are Anna and their son Arga..
Betty : How do you do, Every body?
Arga : How do you do? I am glad to meet you, Mrs. Betty
Harry : Why don’t we just go for a drink? There’s a new restaurant here.
Affandy : Thanks, Harry, we’re going shopping. See you later.
Harry & Betty : See you later!
Question
1. How many pople are in the dialogue?
2. Who is Harry?
3. How does Affandy introduce her wife to Harry?
4. What is Harry doing?
5. What does Betty do?
Komentar
Posting Komentar